Emergency Eye Care
An eye emergency is any instance where there is sudden or recent eye pain, discomfort, or loss of vision.
If you are experiencing the following, please visit us immediately for a consultation and treatment:
- Sudden flashes of light in vision
- Sudden floating dark spots in vision
- Sudden loss of vision or blurry vision in one or both eyes
- Eye pain
- Red eyes
- Light sensitivity
- Discharge from eyes
- An object made contact to the eye (e.g. a baseball hit the eye)
- A chemical or foreign body went into the eye.